Sunday, August 10, 2008

August Photo-a-day Week 1 Photos - August 10, 2008

 

For those of you who don't know this already, I am doing a photo-a-day album with my sis-in-law Laurel and some other people.  She has made some challenges for us to complete each week, so these are them, along with some other photos I took.  Unfortunately, I missed taking pictures a couple of days.  Oops.

HOUSE

D60 053

August 2nd - I did 2 pictures for A HOUSE IS A HOME.  I wanted a picture of my house from the outside, to show that it's just a house to everyone else.  Then I did the one inside, to show that it's a home to us!

 

DSC_0036

August 3rd - This is my I WANT TO SEE YOU photo.  I modelled one of my new outfits that I bought for conference.

100_3089

August 4th - This is my GOOD MORNING pic.  Tyler got up around 9:00 this morning, so we brought him in bed with us to take a family picture.  Aren't we cute!!

Unfortunately I missed out on August 5th and 6th.  I was at my conference for Partylite in Edmonton and forgot to take some pictures those days.  Oops. (insert sheepish look here).

look up

August 7th - I had another picture picked out for the LOOK UP challenge, but I decided to put this photo in instead.  The lady 5th from the right in the back row (white and black dress) is my Partylite SRVP Kim Kramchynsky, and I look up to her everyday.  She is a huge inspiration to me and is always positive.  She is awesome to be around!  This was from our Gala night at conference.

Hopefully I will remember to take more pictures this week...

3 comments:

The Selman's said...

Nice pics Tara! Thanks for remembering to take pics most of the days! Great interpretaion on the "Look Up" challenge! Love it!

Unknown said...

Nice to see both the inside and the outside of a house--how creative

Kerri said...

Great job Tara! So fun to watch others who are playing along!